WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Don't be fooled by the grim-faced picture. It was the only unblinking one. For me, words are worth a thousand pictures. I'm looking forward to saying hi to all of you.

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Meet Robin Gorman Newman, Love Coach

Robin Gorman Newman, author HOW TO MARRY A MENSCH

Hi everyone. I’m happy to introduce myself, at the suggestion of Rochelle.

I am the co-founder of www.motherhoodlater.com, the only on and offline community/resource in the U.S. for 35+ moms with young children. I invite you to visit our site, and if it interests you, subscribe to our email newsletter and blog, where we share our experiences parenting later in life.

On another note, I am the author of How to Marry a Mensch (decent person), and blog on www.lovecoach.com about love and dating. The blog is called Relationship Rap with Robin, and I welcome your feedback and suggestions for topics to discuss. My goal is to empower singles to lead happy, more successful social lives, and I offer love coaching to individuals and lecture on the subject.

Hope to hear from you…and Happy upcoming Valentine’s Day!!

Warm regards,

Robin

No comments: