WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Don't be fooled by the grim-faced picture. It was the only unblinking one. For me, words are worth a thousand pictures. I'm looking forward to saying hi to all of you.

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Gulp. I didn't read the submission guidelines carefully when I sent in my one-act play. Here is the submission response:

Hello!
We regret to inform you that you have written a really good play and, therefore, it does not fit into our CringeFest. Thank you for allowing us to consider your work. It was read aloud three times by professional actors and discussed by the whole company and resident directors. The decision was: you're just too good for us!
International CringeFest '09 takes place at the Producers' Club, July 20-August 9. We wish you the best of luck with this and all your other work. Please feel free to submit to next year's festival.

Thanks again!

Melba LaRoseMelba LaRose, Artistic Director, NY Artists Unlimited,

No comments: