WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Don't be fooled by the grim-faced picture. It was the only unblinking one. For me, words are worth a thousand pictures. I'm looking forward to saying hi to all of you.

Monday, April 26, 2010

I've got an idea

I went to see Ghost Writer, suspense thriller that has wonderful character development, complexiy of plot, subtle clues, and unfolds slowly even though your attention never wavers. A real salute to audience intelligence. However, several of the people in the theater didn't get what was going on, so they asked, loudly of course, "What does this mean? That mean?" I've got an idea. How about a device like a listening device, excpet instead of enhancing the hearing, it will have a narrator telling, a la Cliff Notes, step-by-step, everything that is happening? Yeah!

No comments: