WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Don't be fooled by the grim-faced picture. It was the only unblinking one. For me, words are worth a thousand pictures. I'm looking forward to saying hi to all of you.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Miss Abigails Guide to Dating, Mating, and Marriage

My publicist friend gets free tickets to shows which is how I ended up here today. Since I didn't pay for my ticket, I managed to enjoy it all. The theater has a bar and the a stepped platform lined with chairs for the audience. One woman in an aisle seat laughed so hard that she and her chair toppled over and crashed to the floor. She must have been taking her Calcium and Vitamin D3 because she arighted herself and laughed harder than ever.

http://www.broadway.com/shows/miss-abigails-guide-dating-mating-and-marriage/buzz/154039/miss-abigail-star-eve-plumb-on-stunt-casting-new-york-living-and-making-peace-with-being-a-brady/

No comments: