WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Don't be fooled by the grim-faced picture. It was the only unblinking one. For me, words are worth a thousand pictures. I'm looking forward to saying hi to all of you.

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Meet Gina Sorell


Hello cyber friends!My name is Gina Sorell and I am an actor and writer living in Los Angeles. I moved to L.A. two years ago from Toronto. after eleven painful months of adjusting, i found that there is a lot to love about it, especially that it is home to UCLA's Writers Program. Thanks to the writers program I have met many wonderful writers on line and in person and have had the amazing fortune to study with great writers like Rochelle Jewel Shapiro. My debut novel, Navel Gazing, is currently finding itself a terrific agent... and I am inching my way towards starting a second novel. And thanks to Rochelle, I am now working on a memoir style collection of essays about my family.Please stop my blog at http://www.sorellsays.blogspot.com/ to say hi!Best,Gina :)

No comments: