WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Don't be fooled by the grim-faced picture. It was the only unblinking one. For me, words are worth a thousand pictures. I'm looking forward to saying hi to all of you.

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Gina Sorell, Vicki Broadrict, and Jeanne Kane at Terry August's House


Three of my terrific students met for lunch on the west coast today. I'm on the east coast. Oh, if only my etheric body could separate at will so that I could have been gossiping with them over tea and doing psychic readings in my Great Neck apartment at the same time!

3 comments:

Gina Sorell said...

Oh Rochelle...we wish you could have been there!! But you were there in spirit and...we were singing your praises!!
xo G :)

ABOUT ME said...

Gina, I do feel as if I was there!
Love, Rochelle

camerone said...

I too wish I could have been there with the girls...and we will all get together one of these days- even ifwe all need to visit NYC..there are some terrific exhibits at the MOMA now that I think about it....Hugs to all the Personal Essay class - I miss the class!