WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Don't be fooled by the grim-faced picture. It was the only unblinking one. For me, words are worth a thousand pictures. I'm looking forward to saying hi to all of you.

Thursday, October 2, 2008

The One Who Won't Follow Directions

This is my three-year-old granddaughter, Rebecca's dance recital. She's the third one from the left. Watch how singlemindedly she doesn't follow directions and wait until you see what happens when it's time to get off the stage!!!

.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXaPFKPtcBY

3 comments:

camerone said...

This was sheer delight.....

camerone said...

What a delightful and entertaining look at the simplicity of childhood...thanks for the memories Rochelle!

ABOUT ME said...

Oh, thank you so much. I was there. I had no idea someone had been videotaping it. I don't think I could describe it in words, not even me! Love, Rochelle